Here’s a little gift for my returning staff, as well as past and present MKDC campers… can you think of any more? Comment below to add your own!
You Know You’re A Camp Person If…
- Everything you own has your initials on it.
- Most of your stories start with “and then there was this time at camp….”
- Sharpies, pens and duct tape are worth more than gold.
- You can make up a song/cheer about anything.
- For Staff: You feel naked without a Walkie-Talkie strapped to your body.
- You have started a collection of outfits for possible colour war themes.
- Your year only has two seasons – Summer and Non-Summer.
- You know how to whip up your own playdough… in case of emergency!
- Everyone in your family wears jewelry that you made at camp