What will my daily experience at MKDC look like?
While every position is different, all of our staff are focussed on the mission of camp, which is to build campers’ confidence for a more positive future. Every day, each of us:
|Build Relationships||Create EPIC Moments||Do More With Less|
At MKDC you will also:
- teach our next generation essential social skills, environmental responsibility, and problem solving;
- work with a small, family-oriented team that cares about you and your personal goals;
- build valuable and relevant work experience for the fields of education, child care, or social work;
- have the freedom and autonomy to create original programs and activities;
- take part in special staff events and team building activities;
- earn returning bonuses and opportunities for advancement in future summers.
|We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential.|
Join the MKDC team and help make this dream a reality.
Our summer staff describe themselves as:
|Child-Focused||Genuinely concerned with the safety & happiness of children.|
|Team Player||Team-oriented with a desire to work together.|
|Quick Learner||Growth mindset and a desire to learn.|
Our team is a small, tight-knit community and we do our very best for our staff so that they can do their very best for our campers. Fill out an application now and get one step closer to a summer full of adventure.