There are lots of reasons why you should consider a staff position at ANY summer camp:
- working outside
- staying active
- building leadership skills
- working as a team
However there are also a few reasons that we think working at Maple Key is a special experience. At MKDC you will:
- teach our next generation essential social skills, environmental responsibility, and problem solving;
- work with a small, family-oriented team that cares about you and your personal goals;
- build valuable and relevant work experience for the fields of education, child care, or social work;
- have the freedom and autonomy to create original programs and activities;
- take part in special staff events and team building activities;
- earn returning bonuses and opportunities for advancement in future summers.
Our team is a small, tight-knit community and we do our very best for our staff so that they can do their very best for our campers. Fill out an application now and get one step closer to a summer full of adventure.