- Working at a camp is the most important job you will probably ever have, because you are looking after other people’s children – so your application should be worthy of this level of responsibility.
- We do the majority of our communication regarding hiring via email. If you are serious about a position at MKDC we expect you to check and respond to your email frequently.
- Warning: Camp is no ordinary place, so we aren’t looking for ordinary people. We don’t always do things in the typical way, and our staffing process reflects this.
- Complete the initial application.
- Phone Screening: Once you have completed the application you may be asked to participate in a phone screening. Please be prepared to schedule your phone screening as soon as possible.
- Interview & Project: If you are selected for an in-person interview, you will also be asked to prepare a creative project, which you will need to bring with you to the interview.
- Hiring Decisions: In most cases, applicants will receive the results of their interview within two weeks. Please feel free to contact us at any time for an update on the status of your application.
All successful applicants will be required to provide us with:
- A current criminal reference check (not older than one year) before commencing work.
- A copy of their current Standard First Aid / CPR C certification before commencing work.
- A social insurance number prior to being paid.