Parents: The holidays are coming!
Do you ever worry that your kids are too focused on the “getting” part of Christmas?
- Imagine your kids proudly watching on Christmas morning as you unwrap the gift they made for you.
Is it hard for you to find time to prep for Christmas without your kids spying on you?
- Imagine six KID-FREE hours of peace and quiet to go shopping, wrap gifts, decorate, or even just sit and relax.
Santa’s Workshop helps kids experience the joy of giving by guiding them to create gifts by hand. While you have a day free to do your own holiday prep, your kids will be making unique gifts for you and the rest of their family in a creative, caring atmosphere.
Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
10 am – 4 pm
Location: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Drummond St.
All inclusive: $45 for one “elf”, $75 for two “elves”
- lunch and a festive snack
- 3+ “make n’ take” projects (handcrafted gifts for your friends or family members)
- special gift wrapping & cards
- holiday service project
- handmade ornament
- fun holiday-themed games & activities
Frequently asked questions:
Yes! All our projects for Santa’s Workshop are run in stations, which means we can easily adjust the difficulty of the project and the amount of help each “elf” receives based on the age of the participant.
As with all of our programs, we also foster a family atmosphere so that older kids are encouraged to help out the littles whenever they can!