Need to keep those kids engaged with the extra day off school? Got family visiting from out of town? Here’s a family-friendly list of what’s going on this Thanksgiving weekend:
- Perth Studio Tour (free)
- Crown & Pumpkin Tour (free)
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins @ Millers Bay Farm ($)
- Ferrier’s Scotch Line Farm ($) – pumpkins, wagon rides, & fall decor
- Apple Picking @ Mountain Orchard ($$, but many complimentary activities)
- Geobern Farms The James’ Pumpkin Patch ($)
- Turkey and Trains @ Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario ($)
- Baker’s Fries Thanksgiving Dinner (free with food bank donation)
- The Log Farm ($)
- Port Elmsley Drive-In is still open this weekend!
- Go for a stroll at Foley Mountain and take in the view (just $6 for parking)
- Travel a section of the Ottawa Valley Recreational Trail
- Calabogie Festival of Colours
More fun ideas:
- Check out the Perth Fall Bucket List from the Perth Proud Blog.
- For more activities that aren’t Thanksgiving-specific, check out our Family Activity Interactive Map and Family Activity Calendar.
Have I missed anything? Add your suggestions in the comments!