Welcome! I am thrilled that you are considering Maple Key for your children.
“Camp” means different things to different people. We strive to offer the classic summer camp experience – the only difference is your kiddos will still come home to you at the end of the day.
We’re not into babysitting.
For us it’s not enough to just provide summer care while you’re at work. Camp should mean real results from your investment:
- incredibly imaginative, original programs (you just won’t find this stuff anywhere else)
- building your child’s confidence so that they can face the world with more resiliency
- providing quality instruction in subjects that schools no longer have time for such the arts, physical education, and creative play
- increasing environmental awareness and responsibility while spending time in nature and the outdoors
I hope you’ll consider trying Maple Key this summer to discover first-hand what makes our program special. Scroll down for more information, or even better, book a tour!
Owner/Director (& fellow parent)
- Check availability and rates here
(Tuition rates are $255 for a single week and $498 for a full two-week session. Discounts apply for multiple sessions!)
- Read about majors offered each week
- Book a private tour of our camp facility
From our YouTube channel: