Monday, February 19th is Family Day! We’ve put together some links & ideas to activities happening in and around Lanark County. Whatever you choose to do, have a great day with your kidlets!
Go Ice Fishing For Free – Ontarians can fish without buying a licence this Family Day weekend, February 17-19, as part of Family Fishing Weekend.
Pond Hockey Challenge – 1-3pm @ Glen Tay Outdoor Rink (Ball hockey, sleigh rides, bonfire, hot chocolate & more!)
Winterlude – Family Day is the last day!
Carleton Place Pool: Public Swims 1:00-2:30 pm, 6:30-8:00 pm
- Perth Pool: Public Swim 1:00-3:00pm (Family Day Beach Party)
Visit a Sugar Bush
- Wheeler’s – go for a hike or snowshoe on one of their lovely trails; then you’ve really earned your pancakes! (And don’t forget to visit the animals, too)
- Fulton’s Pancake House – Horse drawn rides, face painting, musical entertainment and much more!
Skating / Take in a game
- FREE Family Day skate with Blue Wings Players! 1:00 pm at the Perth Arena
- At 3 pm the PERTH BLUE WINGS take on the ATHENS AEROS at the Perth & District Community Centre, 2 Beckwith St. East, Perth.
- Public Skate at the Smiths Falls Community Centre, 11am – 2pm
Looking for more ideas for family outings?
Check out the Perth/SF/CP Family Activity Map