Contest Announcement: How to win a week of camp for FREE!
Just by registering at Maple Key you are setting your child’s summer up for an awesome upgrade. But do you want to make it even better?
It’s easy as pie!
Just take a photo of your happy camper in our selfie poster that you’ll receive in the mail, use the hashtag #summerupgradeloading and tag our Facebook page when you post it on your timeline, and you’ll be entered to WIN!
Bonus: We’ll add your camper’s photo to our special online album. You’ll get an extra entry for every like and share, so make sure to share it with your friends!
Prize Pack Includes:
- 1 FREE WEEK OF CAMP
- New 2017 Limited Edition T-Shirt
- $25 Gift Card for the camp store
- Wood-burned necklace upgrade
- Lunch date with staff member of your choice
We’re holding the draw on May 18, but we only ordered 50 posters, so when they’re all mailed out… they’re gone!
How to Enter:
- If you haven’t already registered for Summer 2017, do that first! We’ll put your poster in the mail the next business day after we receive your registration.
- Cut out the middle of your poster (on the dotted line) and take a photo of your camper holding the poster in front of their face. (Got more than one camper? Repeat this step for each!)
- Upload the photo to your Facebook wall and include all the information in Step 4 in your post.
- In your Facebook post, tag Maple Key Day Camp by typing “@maplekeydaycamp” and hashtag the following: “#summerupgradeloading”
(This part is REALLY important. If you don’t tag us in your post, we won’t know that you posted, which means your entry won’t be recorded. Make sure the post is public so we can see it!)
Entry to Contest: Specific requirements for entry in the MKDC Summer Upgrade Contest are set out in the rules. Only one entry per registered camper. Maple Key Day Camp shall not be liable for lost, late, misdirected, inaccurate or corrupted entries whether due to human error, technical error, software or hardware failure, or otherwise. Incomplete, illegible or undecipherable entries will be void at Maple Key Day Camp’s sole discretion.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible to win, you must have already registered a camper for a qualifying week of camp in the 2017 season. Leaders-In-Training are not eligible. Each camper is only eligible to win once in 2017.
Submission of User-Generated Content:
The MKDC Summer Upgrade Contest requires you to submit an image to Facebook. The following terms apply:
- Your submission must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity or sexually explicit imagery; (ii) lewd, obscene, offensive, hateful or abusive imagery or language; (iii) harassing, disparaging or defamatory content; (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others; (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, race, ethnicity or nationality; (vi) violent or dangerous behavior; and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities; or (viii) any other type of content that is indecent, immoral, discriminatory, or portrays or encourages illegal activity.
- Submitted images may be used as promotional material.
- Submitted images will be used to select two winners in a randomized draw.
Selecting a Winner: Two winners will be selected from all entrants placed into a randomized draw on May 18, 2017. Winners will be announced on the Maple Key Day Camp Facebook page. Winners must notify Maple Key Day Camp within 3 days for verification. Failure of a response to the prize will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If the winner refuses the prize and/or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected. 1 prize per winning entry.
Prize Restrictions: Prizes have no cash value and are not transferable. Prizes can not be combined with any other offers and promotions. Prize does not include reimbursement for any additional fees, including but not limited to the lunch program. Maple Key Day Camp reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value at Maple Key Day Camp’s sole discretion.
By entering the MKDC Summer Upgrade Contest, the entrants agree to accept and abide by these rules. This contest is in no way associated, sponsored, endorsed or administrated by Facebook.